- 1/4 C. lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate molasses*
- 10 oz. toasted walnuts
- 1/4 C. – 3/4 C. pomegranate juice
- Lydia Salad (lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower, apples, carrots)**
- Place lemon juice and garlic into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add pomegranate molasses, walnuts, and pomegranate juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add any additional pomegranate juice or water until dressing reaches desired consistency.
- Toss with Lydia Salad
** We asked what Lydia wanted for dinner this week, and this is the concoction she invented.