- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 C. crunchy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 eggs (the not-vegan part)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. vinegar (apple cider, whatever)
- 1/2 C. Soy Juice (you might call it Soy “Milk”)
- 2 C. Whole Wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375’F
- Mix together the vinegar and the soy juice. Set aside
- Mash bananas.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, honey, eggs, and vanilla into the bananas.
- Add soy juice & vinegar mixture
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add wet team to the dry team. Mix just until there’s no more dry flour visible.
- Add mixture to muffin tins*
- Bake for 15 minutes.** Extract from oven. Eat.
* I use a ice cream scoop to measure these out.
** Rotate them 1/2 way through cooking.
Based on this terribly written recipe: http://www.thebuddingtable.com/low-sugar-peanut-butter-banana-muffins/